Just an update. Amy & Christopher did not pass court today, so it has been delayed until January 17th. So we continue to wait. We will let you know on January 17th about the status of the adoption, and the possible travel plans for Amy, Christopher and Elijah - as well as our travel plans. We have a conference to attend and are still hoping that the travel dates will coincide so that we can be with Anna & Sophie and attend the conference -- all during the same travel dates.